Friday, August 12, 2011

Outfit of the Day Numero Dos


Hello Lovelies,

So I was going to the movies with a friend and I thought I would do another OOTD again! :D CLAAAP!! =) The movie we went to go see was Crazy, Stupid, Love and it was different in meaning the ending compared to most romantic-comedies these days were there always end up together, which everybody wants but at the same time in reality is unrealistic. I thought the movie was interesting though brought some perspective I guess I could say. For those who are wondering what are all those sticky notes behind me, they are just positive affirmations that I have put up. Why? To wake up to something positive instead of having negativity but it is definitely to look at when I need something positive for the day if I have negative thoughts. However, because I know it's there and wake up to it there and is there all day, everyday I don't really feel negative energy or thoughts. I understand there are days things just happen out of our control and we can't do anything about it but that's fine, it's a normal consistency. I am just rambling on here so I am just going to go. Have a great day! :D



Top : Forever21
Shorts : American Eagle
Sunglasses : Forever21
Belt : Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3