Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Power


Hi Lovelies!

I have being following through with the post once a week. However, I probably should be more SPECIFIC in perhaps on a day each week but I don't also want to do that because life isn't always consistent in the way it works. Just as long as once a week is being completed, I am completing my goal. I will soon add to make it 2 posts a week in the near months.

Any way this post I wanted to do was about a book I had started last year and finished it when the new year rang in. I had had this book from a long time but I never was able to read it because with these kinds of books I feel like for me it takes certain moments in life for you to handle it. If it makes any sense to you. I do have two more books in that nature that I not come to read yet, which I hope to read this year.

The book I read was 'The Power' the follow up from 'The Secret' which a new follow up book is coming up in March called 'The Magic' which I can't wait to see what that's about. Whoa, so much talking on this post which I am sorry it is not straight to the point on this post tonight but this is just the way my words are falling out on this post tonight. I thought 'The Power' was a great read for me like a refresher from 'The Secret' it gave me more focus on the more specific aspect of LOVE. In every aspect that word is associated with every chapter from the chapters on feelings, frequencies, creation, power, money and relationships. The 3 very key steps I gathered from reading this was 1. IMAGINE 2. FEEL 3. RECEIVE and it is so true. If you imagine and feel you have what it is you're imagining it will come that more to you in your life. What I mean by that is the fact of presenting what it is you want to come into your life by including little aspects of it in your daily life and it will come alive. Another thing that I took from this book was 'imagine if...' so it is to make a circle and in that circle put a dot in the middle of it, beside that dot write the name of desire next to dot. It represents how small it is and anything can happen because everything you want in your life is possible because God created this world and if you dream it it has already been created by God, so it is already possible. I think that is one great aspect to do if in fear of how to make something happen or if it will ever happen is to do this exercise to help you. The last thing that I got from reading this was the section on money. Instead of always complaining of not having not enough or always having to pay bills etc. that is why money is always going out for you because you are not thankful for it. When paying a bill or anything write down THANK YOU after you have paid that bill so that you are grateful and appreciative that way money will always be there in a positive way instead of a negative way.

Overall I think this was a great follow up read for me and it was I guess all about timing why it took me a long time to read this book. I am glad that I finally read it and would recommend this book if you are into this type of belief in way things work in life. I have always done things like this since I was little and they happened, however it was way before I knew anything of the secret or any book into this relation. I would recommend this book if you agree with how positivity works for you when you use and etc. It is also a great follow up refresher to help you with your ambitions and etc. if you have been in a lack of making goals or achieving what it is you want. 

So I want to leave this post with this quote:

Life isn't happening to you; life is responding to you. Life is your call! Every area of your life is your call. You are the creator of your life. You are the writer of your life story. You are the director of your movie. You decide what your life will be - by what you give out.
Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3