Thursday, March 22, 2012

What Are Your Dreams?

Good Day Beautiful's!!




I had started writing this post the other day which I didn't get around to posting it because I got to busy with everyday life. I am here today to finally post this up because I think it's an amazing little task to do for each one of ourselves. I wasn't even going to post this today either but I was like I really have to get on this and actually sit down to write it all out for myself. It must be the perfect day for this because the dry street walks, aren't so much dry no more, they are graced with god's white winter snow. A disappointment to some, yeah to others not and to myself I'm just in between taking it all in. For this post it's a perfect day to take time out to do this, so continue reading down below. =)


My post for today has to do with the new book I started reading called 'The Magic' by Rhonda Byrne who wrote 'The Secret and The Power' both great reads. This new book isn't set up the way the last two are, this third book is definitely challenges to do with gratitude. It's definitely not a book you read and read like a story. It's a lesson each day to know what you have to complete and I was so intrigued in reading this and then reading what I have.. I was like wow! I could read it and go back and do the challenges but I don't feel like that makes sense to do, so I am going to do each challenge which there is 28. So over the next 28 days on my blog will be different challenges for each day and a higher volume of blog posts related to this book until it's completed. So fore warning you, if you don't like these posts you will know because of the title set above, along with (day #12) for example. I will make sure to do other things as a regular 3 posts for the week but it will technically be more than three posts a week. If it feels overwhelming sorry, but if not and glad to view more from me great. And for all those that want to join in with me, please do! I was thinking about how I wanted to go about this if I should write it in a journal, notebook, computer etc that's to myself but there is something inside of me that wants me to come onto my blog and post about it. I think it will be a great thing because I am not keeping it to my self but also it's set out into the universe and I feel that is the best way for me to accomplish and do these tasks. I hope you all enjoy and thanks for reading these posts from here on out for the next 28 days. The first step was not Day 1's challenge it was just to gather all this information and put it down on paper. I definitely will not have my challenges pre-written out on paper first, so everything that gets onto each post is all in the moment. I am just going to get into the actual task at hand and I will start day #1 officially on April 1st. As for this first little Dreams task I am not going to be posting this onto my blog but starting with Day #1 I will. So everyone can do this which ever way they want. I do hope you take the time to do this Dreams task because I think it's a good thing to sit down and do. 


The "What Are Your Dreams?" is about being clear on what you really want. So the goal here is to sit down with a computer, pen and paper to make a list of what you really want in every area of your life. It's not a list to make a list it's a list for you to really think through every detail of what you want to be, do or have in your life -- in your relationships, career, finances, health and every area that is important to you. You can be as specific and detailed as you like but the point is to list what you want not how you're going to get what you want. The "how" will be done for you when gratitude works it's magic. 


I am going to write this rest according from the book because to par phase it won't do justice for the very least. 


If you want a better  job, or your dream job, then think about everything you want the job to be. Think about the things that are important to you, such as the type of work you want to do, how you want to feel in your job, the type of company you want to work for, the kind of people you want to work with, the hours you want to work, where you want your job to be, and the salary you want to receive. Get very clear about what you want in the job by thinking it through thoroughly and writing all the details down.


If you want money to educate your children, work out the details of their education, including which school you want your children to attend, the cost of the school fees, books, food, clothing, and transportation, so that you know exactly how much money you will need. 


If you want to travel, then write down the details of the countries you want to visit, how long you want to travel for, what you want to see and do, where you want to stay, and the means by which you want to travel.


If you want a perfect partner, then write down every detail of the characteristics you want that person to have. If you want improved relationships, write down the relationships you want to improve, and what you want them to be like.


If you want more health, or an improved bodily condition, be specific about what ways you want to improve your health or body. If you want a dream home, then list every detail of what you want the home to be, room by room. If there are specific material things you want, like a car, clothes, or appliances, write them down. 


If you want to achieve something, such as passing an exam, getting a degree, a goal in sports, succeeding as a musician, doctor, writer, actor, scientist, or businessperson, or whatever it is you would like to achieve, write it down and be as specific as possible. 


Rhonda Byrne urges to find the time to maintain a list of your dreams throughout your life time. How? By writing down the little things, the big things, or what you want this moment, this month, or this year. As you think of more things, add them to the list and the things you receive cross them off the list. An easy way to do a list is to divide it into categories of: 


- Health and body
- Career and work
- Money
- Relationships
- Personal desires
- Material things
and just add things to each category that you want. 


When you get clear about the things you want, you are giving a definite direction to the way you want gratitude's magical power to change our life, and you are ready to begin the most exciting and thrilling adventure you've ever been on!






Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3