Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 19 : Magic Footsteps


Good Cool & Sunshine Morning to You!


It's almost the home stretch coming up starting tomorrow, 7 more days until it's officially over these challenges! I can't believe it's already the twentieth tomorrow!! I also have included Day 18's Blessings for those that didn't see anything yesterday when they were reading. Day 19 & here we go! :


- Take one hundred Magic Footsteps (for about ninety seconds) in gratitude any time during the day.
- With each footstep, say and feel the magic words, thank you.




_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 19 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have my mom, because no matter any differences in opinion or thoughts there's still respect in the different views. 
2.  I am so happy and grateful for my aunties and grandma, because when you let yourself be free you find love in amazing places. 
3.  I am truly grateful for getting home safe on the highway and once in the city, because even though there was some stressful moments I made it home okay driving.
4. With all my heart, thank you for my parents, because at times some things don't make any sense in my mind as to why but it makes me a stronger person. A stronger person to push through what others may not be able to.
5. I am truly grateful for all the veggies, fruit and munchies I had, because I know I always have food to eat and don't have to worry.
6. I am so happy and grateful for the flowers that we got our grandparents, because my grandma + aunties really liked the duo color that they were! 
7. I am truly blessed to have all the interesting interactive conversations that I did, because there was so many topics to talk about.
8. I am so happy and grateful for my aunt and uncle on their 3rd grandchild, because they received another healthy, beautiful little munchkin.
9. I am truly blessed to have Grey's Anatomy and The Vampire Diaries on Thursday nights, because they are so.such.good.shows!
10. With all my heart, thank you for the friendship that I have with Cristina, because she genuinely cares, has a good heart and is the kind of person to look out for the best of you and is there for you in the not so great times and I am very thankful for that!




Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3