Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Time Television

Good Late Evening!

I just wanted to come on here to post about The Bachelorette, because I missed it last night and just watched it tonight. Of course I already had my list of guys but it's only the meet and greet, so it could change by next episode. However my absolute favorite is JEF! ;) I don't know what it is but yep, stole my attention that's for sure. :p 

Here is my list of guys : (in no specific order)
- Jef
- Doug
- Nate
- Arie
- Charlie
- Ryan
- Chris

p.s - I am so excited for Luke Bryan's appearance on this season!! 



Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3