Thursday, June 13, 2013

SUMMER COUNTING STARS

Hello Daisy Blossom's!

I decided to come on here and post something, because it has been on my mind. I was just laying in my bed and it was just floating back and forth across my mind, so I thought I'd do a quick, easy post again for today. I thought I'd do a summer bucket list, so here I go!

  Pinkberry
Farmer's Market
Marble Slab
Photography Workshop #2
Full License
Running w/the bestie
Football Game
Workout / Tone Up
Menchie's 
Summer Photo Session
Wedding
Bruno Mars
Goodbye, Farewell ... ([?])

I think that's it for my summer list, nothing to drastic just simplicity and simple love with measurable amounts of cute tiny smiles that shine happiness.



Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3