Thursday, September 5, 2013

some advice passed on from someone to me and now to you

Hey Daisy Blossom's!

Today's topic is :
Thursday, September 6th, 2013 : Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered.



When it comes to advice that I have learned / remembered I would have to say the advice that I have received recently from many with all different perspectives to it. The latest is to "network" (as most people may want to call it now a days), say hi to people. People always have something to talk about and are willing to talk to you. Even if their are shy, you can say a simple hi and something you like their wearing. You can go further by saying hi along with asking their name, where they're from etc and you may find something in common. You may become good friends, perhaps just acquaintances or won't have to see them ever again, whatever the case a simple hi, hello is very easy task at hand to open the line of communication and to gain new connections.
Another thing that I learned was to say YES to everything (minus the obvious bad choices - i think that should be pretty self explanatory), because sometimes you say no to things and you don't even know what you're saying no to. Sometimes those YES' land you in those in the right moment at the right time kind of deal that you hear some people talk about. Honestly, when you think about it, it's true. Hey, yeah maybe you'll think you hate but end up having a good time or maybe you will actually hate it but you won't have to ever go back again. At least you experienced it once and can you went or done it. Who know's what will come about for you! :) The next thing that I have learned is ALWAYS listen to your GUT/INTUITION which ever you want to call it. It knows a lot better than your mind would, so listen to it. There obviously is a reason why you have that feeling, it is telling you something, so instead of ignoring it, listen to it. You never know what trouble it could keep you out of or what cool opportunity you just let yourself have because you went with your gut. When you allow yourself to meet people you create and you create a connection, you may have opened yourself an opportunity of greatness. I think the last piece of advice that I think goes along with this whole theme is be YOU, be yourSELF and people will like you for that.
If they don't they aren't right for you. Don't compensate yourself to fit in, so people like you. People should like you for who you are and the uniqueness that you carry within you and shine out. Because no one can be you but you, so do you and be happy. Make yourself HAPPY first and foremost before anybody else (i know it's easier said than done right?!) If their is something you need to do because you help others all the time and not yourself, do you and make it happen for your self. If you don't care of yourself, who will? If you don't love yourself, how do you expect someone to love you if you don't love yourself first?! 

So to break it down in point form for those of you that want to skim through...

1. network
2. say YES!
3. listen to your GUT/INTUITION 
4. Be YOU, Be HAPPY & LOVE YOURSELF 

Happy Thursday!

p.s - I thought I was going to so this challenge along with my own things on my blog but I truthfully don't have time with school to put up more than one post. I hope that is understandable and enjoy all the things I write about for the questions this month. Thank you again for reading my blog. I truly appreciate it a ton! 

Signed, Joe

1 comment:

  1. I really agree with this, my post was along the same lines as this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3